Publishing System of Lviv University of Business and Law
Lviv University of Business and Law together with partners, University of Public and Individual Security "Apeiron" and Eastern European Development Agency n.o. is proud to announce the launch of the unified Publishing System of Lviv University of Business and Law.
This system is designed to combine the efforts of scientists and practitioners to achieve the goals of sustainable development, global prosperity and security. We strive to provide a single space for fast, high-quality and unhindered access to knowledge. The main principles of the Publication System are:
- quality review;
- compliance with ethical standards by all participants in the editorial process;
- full openness of all published works (based on Creative Commons BY 4.0 International license);
- ensuring compliance with the interests of all parties.
The publication system includes:
1) Law, Business and Sustainability Herald - an interdisciplinary peer-reviewed open access scientific journal (Czech Republic, ISSN 2787-9356, http://lbsherald.org);
2) Global Prosperity - a multidisciplinary peer-reviewed open access scientific journal (Czech Republic, ISSN 2787-9364, http://gprosperity.org);
3) Scientific notes of Lviv University of Business and Law - a professional peer-reviewed scientific journal with open access, category "B" in economics and law (Ukraine, ISSN 2663-0117,, https://nzlubp.org.ua/).
4) Collective monographs and international scientific and practical conferences.
For detailed information, please contact the editor:
Bogdan Koshovy, firstname.lastname@example.org